Your Munters Dehumidifier may be experiencing a drop in performance without you noticing as the unit might be on and running. However, you might find an increase in energy consumption since the reactivation heater is working more to compensate for the lower performance of the rotor or, that climate conditions and humidity levels are not what they used to be compared to when the unit was first installed.
Just a physical examination of the rotor or changing the filters is not sufficient since even small particles and airborne contaminants naked to the eye can still have a significant effect on the unit.
Through Munters trained service teams, our aim is to help control your climate, maintaining the efficiency of your equipment and ensuring uninterrupted, fault-free production. Our thorough approach means guaranteed smooth and trouble-free climate control.
Munters’ worldwide network of highly skilled service engineers, are based in Service Centres in more than 40 countries. Our wide range of Service Options are designed to improve performance and energy efficiency, extend lifetime, keep maintenance costs low and avoid breakdowns.
If your equipment has shut down, is malfunctioning or giving you an error code – you need to speak to a Munters trained technician immediately.
As the sole representative for Munters dehumidifiers in Southern Africa, we are able to service the full range of Munters dehumidifiers as well as supply original Munters dehumidifier parts and spares.
Munters Dehumidification Equipment & Dehumidification Systems spares are manufactured from high quality parts for reliable operation to guarantee your plant’s continued good health.
Please feel free to contact us directly for Munters original spares and to confirm pricing to ensure that you have not been overcharged or given a non-Munters original spares part by a 3rd party.
SERVICE AGREEMENTS & MAINTENANCE PLANS:
By trusting our top professional Service Engineers to perform Planned or Preventative maintenance, your Munters dehumidification equipment will maintain optimal performance and efficiency over an extended lifetime.
- – ServiceCaire: 3-star Maintenance Plan (as and when needed, appointment based)
- – PrimaCaire: 4-star or 5-star Service Agreements (4 or more regular visits per year)
Both service agreements and maintenance plans includes:
– Changing of the filters & wear and tear parts
– Labour by a Munters trained Technician
– Electrical & mechanical checks.
– Fan assembly checked and cleaned.
– Belts and seals inspected.
– Control equipment checked.
– Drive system evaluated.
– Rotor performance check.
– Performance check will be run.
– Clean-up of the unit.
– Report will be produced and sent to you.
– 10% discount on parts not covered by warranty
– PrimaCaire only : Full warranty coverage during the agreement period
- Download the ServiceCaire: 3-star Maintenance Plan brochure here
- Download the PrimaCaire: 4-star or 5-star Service Agreements brochure here
Munters Dehumidification Spares Kits:
Ensure smooth and undisturbed operation of your Munters dehumidification equipment with our specially designed Spare Kits designed and packed with a variety of Spare Part to meet with your needs of regular maintenance and to prevent costly downtime. Read more …
Apart from servicing Munters dehumidifiers, we also offer the following services:
- Turn-Key Air Treatment Consultations
- On-site Evaluations to evaluate your needs and advise on the best solutions
- On-site Training
- Maintenance & Servicing Agreements for Munters dehumidifiers
- Supplying of Spare Kits and Spare Parts for Munters dehumidifiers
- Service Level Agreements for Munters dehumidifiers